Question about Innovage 69420210126 Phone
IT TELLS ME TO SWITCH BETWEEN 12/24 HOUR MODE TO PRESS AND HOLD DOWN TOGETHER THE "UP AND DOWN" BOTTONS FOR 3 SECONDS TO SWITCH TO THE 12 OR 24 HOUR MODE. BUT NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENS. HOW DO YOU SWITCH BETWEEN THE TWO ????
The question was how to change it, not how tell which mode it is in.
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
If its on 12 hour it will have am or pm next to the time.when you set it its on 24 hour so if its 8:00 you would set it at 20:00 hours when your done your main menu should read 8:00.
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2017 | The Watches
Dec 09, 2014 | Westclox 70026A LCD Atomic Digital Alarm...
May 04, 2017 | Watches
Nov 19, 2012 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Oct 28, 2009 | Casio DBW30SG7AV Databank Analog Watch
Sep 26, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 25, 2009 | Casio Watches
Dec 29, 2008 | Cardinal Airlife Brand Misty Max 10...
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: