Hi To all.
i have a problem tht my cell had a problem , when i starts it , it just stayed on for one or two mins. then it shut down. So my friend told me to format my nokia 6600. I used command *,3 and call button to format this. And formatting was started bt when it comes to the center of the screen with black screen with formattting it shut down again. and switch off. It dont complete formatting of my cell. And whn i start my cell again thn there is msg startup fail. so contact retailer. Pls solve my problem.
Hie jack_ridar ,
Try to charge your battery fully using another mobile or use a fullly recharged battery which is compatible with nokia 6600 and then try to format it again and i hope it will help.
All the best.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
just format your mobile brother, switch off your mobile,
( * + 3 + green button ) press these three buttons and switch on your mobile without releasing these three buttons until format starts, it will format your mobile completely , then your mobile will work as new without any problem, 100% free of viruses,malware e.t.c
NOTE: formatiing will erase all data so copy your data before formating
you need to format the phone , you can do it this way . press these button as i tell you, press *,3,call button and on/off button till the formating comes on the screen. after that is complete your phone will be alright
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6600 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory setting.
Hi there...to fix your problem you have to format your 6600...just simply turn off the phone...and then hold this buttons at the same time Power button,3,*,Call button...be sure press it at the same time...wait until the formatting msa appears after that your phone will work now normally...hope this will help you
there are three ways to format ur NOKIA 6600.
But be sure to backup contacts, if they are useful
1) By writing *#7780#, it will ask to restore factory settings, click yes.
2) By writing *#7370#, restore factory setting, click yes.
3) (original way) turn off the phone. Press and hold 3 buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 ) at once and turn on the phone .
Hold 3 buttons with power button until formatting screen appears. When it is complete, it ask to reset phone.
After restart, ur phone is formatted n ready.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for ur kind feedback ! Sajan Gurung