Hi @Rock Aduh , are we talking about the password to go in to the phone? If it is, please perform a factory reset.
1. Ensure the device is powered off.
Note If the device doesn't respond to input, press and hold the Volume Up/Down button then press and hold the Power button. When the device screen goes blank, release the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume Up/Down button then proceed with step 3.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up/Down buttons then press the Power button.
Note When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu, release all buttons.
3. Press the Volume Down button to tap Recovery then press the Volume Up button.
4. From the DROID triage screen:
a. Press and hold the Volume Down button.
b. Press and release the Volume Up button.
c. Release the Volume Down button.
5. Select wipe data or Factory Reset.
Note Utilize the volume keys to highlight and the Power button to select.
7. Select Yes -- delete all user data.
Note Data wipe may take several moments.
8. Select reboot system now.
Note To set up the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Set up.
Hope this helps. Factory Data Reset Powered Off DROID RAZR RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA