Our Fugi finepix s7000 camera keeps turning itself off when not in use. This is very distracting coz it only has to be not in use for a min before it closes down. How do we disable this so we can use the camera properly. I would be would be very gratefull if you could help us.
Keep camera on shooting mode.Turn dial to SET UP mode.Select POWER SAVE mode by lower navigation key.Press right navigation key to select one of the 2MIN -5MIN-OFF modes.By selecting OFF mode the camera will never be off until u turn it off.After selecting desired mode.Turn dial from set up mode to desired shooting mode.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First of all, it's the shutter you want to keep open. You'll probably want the aperture stopped down at least partway, especially for the longer exposures. Set the mode dial to "M". Turn the command dial to set the shutter speed to "B". The bulb setting leaves the shutter open as long as the shutter button is held down, or fifteen seconds, whichever comes first. Unfortunately, that fifteen-second limit is much too short for good star trails. This is a limitation of the camera; there's nothing you can do about it. This is a common problem with point&shoot cameras, even the advanced models. They're okay for 98% of the photographic situations you might encounter. But for the other 2% they either can't do it at all or make you go through hoops to do it. Just about every DSLR has a bulb mode that keeps the shutter open as long as you hold down the button (or better, yet, between two presses on a remote control unit so you don't even have to touch the camera), or until the batteries run out (and in those cases you can use auxiliary battery packs or just plug the camera into line power).
I am using Fuji Finepics 7000 for the last 4 years & took approx. 35,000 photos in Australia. Try not to plug in external power when camera is using internal batteries. Switch it off, plug in the external power cable & then switch it on. BYE [email protected]
remove the xdcard and use compact flash. also put camera in set mode and run the battery drain function. it seems to reset the battery voltage meter. clean batery contacts with q-tip and rubbing alcohol. worked for me
2 things - you could do 1 or both, depending on the photographic situation: 1) If you can choose manual focusing, select manual focussing & prefocus on subject. This eliminates the need to refocus. I do this lots with the S9500 model. 2) If you can shoot in manual mode, use auto exposure to see what shutter speed & aperture the camera selects when the camera is pointed at the ground (or other suitably lit spot). Change to manual exposure & set the aperture & shutter speed indicated by the camera in AUTO mode.
Once you do either or both of these you will get instantaneous shutter release.
Practise on unimportant subjects first and see how you go.
ur camera may be on service advisory list just mail the fuji film with serial number i am pretty sure they will repair free of charge it is a manufacturing fault in some units manufactured b4 2005 u have to email them they will repair it free of charge
The CompactFlash card may have caused the batteries to drain. Some solid state CompactFlash cards consume power while inserted in the FinePix S7000 even if the camera is turned OFF. Fujifilm recommends removing the CompactFlash card when the camera is not in use. Microdrives and xD-Picture Cards do not exhibit this problem.