Question about Televison & Video
Here are some tips if your DVD player can't play DVD+ RW:
1. In order to play a DVD-R, DVD+R, or DVDRW disc, a DVD player must be compatible with those recording formats.
2. Ensure that the recording speed used to create the disc is supported by the DVD player.
3. This procedure assumes that the DVD-R, DVD+R, or DVDRW disc being used is not blank.
4. If additional model specific information is required to complete any of these steps, refer to the operating instructions provided with the player or recorder, or the help files of the computer software used to create the disc.
5. Ensure that the disc has been inserted into the player correctly.
6. Examine the DVD for fingerprints, smudges, or scratches and, if necessary, clean the disc using a soft dry cloth.
7. Ensure the disc has been properly created and finalized.
8. Ensure the DVD region code and format of the disc is compatible with the player.
9. Ensure the disc playback is not being restricted by parental control options.
If you still can't play that DVD on your DVD player, you can try to copy it to ISO file and play it on computer instead. Here I found a tutorial for help: How to Back Up DVD to ISO?
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!