Four zeros is the PIN you want to use for pairing
That's also the default code for a majority of bluetooth headsets.
Here is the entire pairing process broken down:
1. Turn on your phone and make sure that its Bluetooth function is activated.
2. While the Headset is turned off, press the Wheel inwards for at least
8 seconds. The Status Light will begin rapidly alternating red and blue,
indicating that the Headset is in Pairing mode.
3. Using your phone, search for Bluetooth devices by following the
4. After a few seconds the phone will list the scala-700LX as a “discovered
device”. Select it and follow your phone’s instructions to accept the pairing.
5. When prompted, enter 0000 (four zeros) as your PIN or passkey.
6. Your phone will confirm that Pairing was successful and the Headset’s
Status Light will begin flashing slowly in blue.