- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had a similar problem: my WS-55511 would not respond to the remote and the front control buttons (with the exception of Power) cycled through the Device Menu. I solved this problem by disconnecting the front panel. Here's how to do it:
0. Unplug the TV
1. Remove the speaker grill from the front by pulling forward: there are no screws.
2. Disconnect the two cables that are exposed after the grill is removed.
3. Plug the TV back in, wait for 5 minutes to reset.
4. Try using the remote.
Hope this helps!
There should be 2 buttons labeled Input, in between Volume and Channel. Press up on Input. If you are using a remote different from the one that came with the TV, then look for a button labeled 'Input' 'Int' or 'Mode' somewhere along the top.
This is becoz your Internal Remote control response program chip needs to be replaced! You need it to get repaired at nearest service station. Or it may be due to Your keys pressed continously from remote control. Check both the causes! then decide. It will help you!