I have 6 phones on a BCM 50 system and am trying to log into the system programming to change the name on a few of the phones; I have tried the feature **266344, it then asks for "LOG", what should I place here? The instructions I have found tells me the password is 266344 but does not tell me the log Id.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When the display shows LOG: it means that theres no mailbox attached to the extension. When logging in as 120000 theres the possibility of changing the administrator password.To build a mialbox for ext. 25
press feature 983 > log: 120000 > mbox > add > 25 > reset password: next > type: subscriber > ext. 25 > cos: either 1, 3 or 11, >
name: first and last of the employee >directory: y >message light: y > alt ext: none> transfers: blind
How to Change a Mailbox Password
1. To access the voice mail system press Feature. 2. Press 9 8 3. 3. When you see Log: enter ~ SETNNA (738662) and press OK
4. Pswd: CONFIG (266344) 5. Press "MBOX". 6. Press "CHNG". 7. Enter the mailbox number you wish to reset. 8. Press "Reset". 9. Press "Rls" to exit (orange button to the right of the number buttons).
Default password is "0000".
feature 983 it will ask for log number use code 120000 for 2 number extensions, for 3 letter extensions it is 1020000, and 4 is 10020000 once in this screen hit MBOX then CHNG and put in mail box number then hit next until you get to the name and press CHNG and you can change it using the the number corresponding to the letter I hope this helps