The newer version of the OS 126.96.36.1998 is quite different from the initial version. It would be a good idea to upgrade the OS.
Back to your question. Since I upgraded my calculator, I am unable to illustrate the calculations with screen captures that are meaningful to you. If you do not mind I will show you how to calculate derivatives and integrals using OS Version 188.8.131.528
In Calculator Mode
- Press the Menu button.
- Use down arrow to highlight 4:Calculus or just press 4
- Select 1:Numerical derivative at a point and press ENTER
- An entry screen opens where you can select the name of the independent variable (default is x, not X), the point where you want the derivative and whether you calculate the first or the second derivative.
- After you make your choices, you press ENTER and a template is displayed in calculator screen.
- All you have to do then is to specify the function you are differentiating.
Here are a few screen captures to illustrate the process.
For the numerical integration
Select Calculus (see above)>Numerical Integration>ENTER.
Type in your integral using the template. Here is the procedure illustrated.