I am not a repair man or anything, just an owner with the same gas range slidein appliance.
What we have found to work was
1) plug in the probe into the socket in the oven
2) Turn on oven with the probe set at the minimum 160 degrees. and oven temperature to 325 degrees.
3) click start
4) wait for oven to reach probe temperature.
5) oven will then beep show end
6) Click cancel
7) open door and remove probe.
8) wait five minutes before trying to use again.
I hope this helps you it has work for us so far.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Houston, we have a problem... Your electronic relay control, (ERC), is shot, kaput, no bueno and must be replaced in order to correct your situation.
The ERC part number is 3191106, and retails for ~305.00 dollars! (I kid you not). I guess now is the time you might consider replacement over repair. That's a good question.
If you choose to proceed with the repair, repost and I'll help with details on how to do it.
Remove the plug from the socket for a few minutes. Then plug it back. Does the clock control blicking? look at the pictures on the control as a whole.
Do you see anything like a table clock? press it once, then press the numeric pad or up and down arrow button depending on the model you have. press enter or start if set correctly.
Guy, your missing some letters at the end of the model but I compared 4 different gas slide in's starting with KGST307 and the part numbers are bake ignitor 9751123 and broil 9751784. Catriver..post back