Question about Hitachi DZ-MV550 DVD Camcorder

1 Answer

Lost Cable I have misplaced the cable which goes into the front of my H-chi MV 550. I now live in the country of Moldova and need to find one. Anyone?

Posted by whiite bear on


1 Answer


Ouch, this is gonna be a little bit tricky because i believe the front cable is the audio video cable. The output kinda looks like a mini usb and the other cable end has audio video recepticles. You can find out what kind of cable it is by calling hitachi. Get a price from them and then see if you can find a compatible one online somewhere. By compatible I mean THE EXACT ONE! Hitachi will definitly have one though. They have an accesory store that you can browse online.

Posted on Sep 22, 2007


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

2009 MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078 fault codes

Tighten the cable to the exhaust valve , they stretch out some, its not opening all the way

Sep 26, 2017 | 2009 MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078

1 Answer

How to adjust my throttle cable on my backpack blower br 550 sthil

the cable has streched out
you may need to shorten it to get an adjustment range

you could always look up the manual
it tells you how to do this in it

Nov 30, 2013 | Stihl Br 500 550 600 Backpack Blower...

1 Answer

Hoses to gas tank from carbs i need a diagram

there should just be two hoses, one that larger hose that plugs into the fuel rail located on the back in the middle of the 2 and 3 carbs. One smaller vaccum line that goes to the front of the number 2 carb right next to the choke cable connector.

Sep 13, 2009 | 1983 Suzuki Gs 550 L

1 Answer

I have a 2002 chy. town and country van. the

check the connector at the rear view mirror for damage or pushout pins, the mirror contains the light sensor

Aug 31, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Kawasaki zephyr rpm error. idles at 1,000 but shows 3,500 rpm. sometime goes back what it should be. what is the problem ? let you know my motorcycle is not 750. its Zephyr 550, couldnt find the 550 model...

If your bike has a cable hooked to the tach and not electric then unscrew the cable and take out the inner cable from outer housing and lube it before reinstalling...a dry cable will do just what you are understand the cable will only pull out from one end..usually the connection at the engine....Good Luck to you friend....Tim

May 03, 2009 | 1990 kawasaki Zephyr 750

1 Answer

Lost the power cable from subwoofer of my harmon Kardon

If you go to the Harmon/Kardon website, you can find where to buy replacement parts.

Select product support on the front page, then go to parts.

Then select your product as Harmaron/Kardon SoundsticksII and select your country.

Hope this helps,


Mar 05, 2009 | Harman Kardon SoundSticks Computer...

1 Answer

Lost my usb cable

I don't know in which country you live (this is helpful to know!), but in most stores offering cameras and many offering electronic items, you should be able to procure a kit of adaptors that will include a cable to use with them.
In the US at least, Wal-Mart, Best buy, Circuit City and Radio Shack are likely sources.
Elsewhere (?) you are on your own.

Jun 17, 2008 | Praktica DCZ3.2S Digital Camera

Not finding what you are looking for?
Hitachi DZ-MV550 DVD Camcorder Logo

Related Topics:


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Hitachi Video Cameras Experts

Lee Hodgson
Lee Hodgson

Level 3 Expert

4810 Answers

Sheldon Dedek

Level 3 Expert

912 Answers

Richard C Cohen
Richard C Cohen

Level 2 Expert

171 Answers

Are you a Hitachi Video Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides