Question about Logitech 250 Headset
I use a mic n headphone.one fine day it stopped working on its own.i checked everything.voice cant be recorded.is the mic jack out of order?i m not much into software.changed n checked the headphones n mike,but all in vain. please guide in simple words .thanks.
You do not need to uninstall any driver..i had the same problem and i just bought a new headset wid a mic so here's what probably your problem is...especially those who can't seem to uninstall their driver..
1. right click on the speaker icon and go to recording devices 2. select any of the microphones in the list 3. click on properties 4. go to the levels tab 5. unmute your microphone and voila..microphone works :)
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Well, what I've done to solve this problem on my new vista laptop was, first i right clicked the speaker icon on the taskbar; clicked on Recording Devices and then I just set each one of all the microphones which appeared on a list as my default microphone and finally one of them worked! Hope this will solve your problem.
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
i have problem with my headphones !!
i have a dell vista laptop
when i plug my headphones in the heaphone jack (Pink Coloured jack) .. computer detects it as a "line in" not as microphone..
if any one could help me .. it would be great
thanks in advance !
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
Note: the solution that i just posted is the directions for vista users
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Hey! it's me again...the one who had the same problem (though there are many of us...i'm the one thats been looking around other sites and noticing that other people are having problems also).
just recently i managed to get my mic working again from just messing around with practically everything in the properties section of the mic. so here's how i did it...i hope it will help all you who are as frustrated as i was ;]
1. first, right click the speaker icon at the taskbar thing that's right next to the time
2. click on "Recording Devices". after you click this your mic should show up on this list.
3. click to select the mic, right click, and select "properties"
4. from here, there should be a section under the "general" tab, that says "controller information" where there is a button that says "properties". click this. =]
5. after you've done this click on the tab that says "driver"
6. now towards the bottom of all the options that there are, click the button that says "uninstall".
7. after you do this, windows should automatically update what was missing. (as that's what it did for me). restart your computer and see if it works..
and that's what i did....good luck everyone! hope this works for you!
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
I hate to sound like all the other people who have the same problem, but unfortunately i do...
i've been looking around on a lot of different forums and other sites that are supposed to help, and it seems like many other people are having the same problem..
this seems like, yet another, problem with vista since others aren't having problems getting it to work on XP.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
Most of Vista have sound card problem.
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Yahoo! regional versions are limited. Try installing Yahoo! Messenger US.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Oct 28, 2009 | Logitech Premium Headset
Aug 03, 2009 | Radio Communications
Jul 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2009 | Logitech Premium Headset
Dec 23, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Notebook PC
Oct 12, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Aug 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V6000T Notebook
Oct 25, 2012 | Logitech 250 Headset
10,574 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: