After switching on my camcorder and looking through the viewer i cant see what i want to record the viewer does not open up but stays black but then somtimes the screen does come on but then goes of and somtimes u can c white lines flicker across the screen
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To transfer the recordings from your Samsung SC D353 Mini DV tape to your computer, you'll need to follow these steps:
1. Connect the camcorder to your computer: Use a FireWire (also called IEEE 1394) cable to connect your Samsung SC D353 Mini DV camcorder to your computer. Most computers have a FireWire port, but if yours doesn't, you can purchase a FireWire adapter card.
2. Turn on the camcorder: Turn on your Samsung camcorder and set it to VCR mode.
3. Open the video capture software: On your computer, open the video capture software that came with your operating system (e.g. Windows Movie Maker, iMovie on Mac) or a third-party video capture software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) that supports Mini DV tape.
4. Start recording: In the video capture software, select the option to capture video from a DV device. Click the Record button in the software and then press Play on the camcorder to begin playing the Mini DV tape. The video should be captured and recorded onto your computer.
5. Save the video: Once the video has been captured, you can edit it if necessary and then save it to your computer in the desired format.
Note: If you do not have the original video capture software, it is recommended that you search and download compatible software before beginning the transfer process. Additionally, make sure your computer has enough storage to store the transferred files.
the video ribbon is probably not secure in its connector and as you open the door it is pulled from the simple housing it connects to these cameras are absolutely terrible the lcd screens will always fail because of a design defect in the ribbon and its routing and fastening.Inside the lcd screen to secure it they use electrical tape as a fastener so ridiculous.
saaame fuckin problem, opening it after a long time it gaved me this....black screen i cant see anithing i cant recordanything, but it can play mini dv's..i tought it was a battery problem, it doesnt charge anymore and so i've just bought one it arrives tomorrow...we'll see