Question about HP LaserJet 5L Printer
I replaced the rollers and guides because of my paper jam, but now it doesn't even recognize there is paper in the printer and I still get a paper jam light. What are the paper path guides you referred to?
You need to check if you put it back together correctly. The sensors need to move up and down with the paper.
Posted on Aug 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 17, 2011 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 11, 2010 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 19, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS MF5730 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 14, 2007 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Feb 04, 2007 | Canon Image Runner 1630 Copier Copier
Mar 07, 2018 | HP LaserJet 5L Printer
Usually answered in minutes!