My sandisk sansa clip 1gb wont turn on
Make sure the player is fully charged.
1. Connect the player to the PC.
2. Make sure the computer detects the player.
NOTE: If needed, switch the player to MSC mode,
1. Turn device OFF.
2. Slide the Hold switch down to Lock (orange color showing).
3. Press and hold the center button while connecting the device to the PC.then connect it to the PC.
Next Be sure the battery is charged
1. Leave the player connected for approximately 2 hours to charge.
2. Disconnect the player from the PC.
3. Verify if you can turn on the player. 4. Reset the player if necessary.
To reset the player: 1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds. 2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not do it, re-seat the battery: Here is how to get to the battery, 1. Press the battery compartment in while sliding to the right. 2. Remove old battery. 3. Insert new battery or reset the old battery. 4. Close the battery compartment. Then try and see if it will come on with out the battery hooked to your computer. 1. Remove the battery. 2. Connect the player to the PC to verify if it turns on. 3. Re-seat the battery to ensure proper connection. 4. Verify if the player turns on.