- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your Xperia x8 would be saving texts and whatever else is downloaded with your phone onto the phone memory instead of the memory card, which is why it's saying the phone memory is full. Clear out some of your text messages and files you don't need to free up extra space.
Hi, this is mayank , i would like to tell u that motorola ming can only support only 2 GB of memory and it is hard to get the througput from 4 gb SD card... kindly replace that or get the new one.......
Some times it happens that you forgot the password of your memory card and you have
lots of your important data in your phone.
So there are two types of methods for recovering the password of your memory card with
the help of nokia phone.
Eject your memory card and put it in any nokia multimidea phone and folow these following steps : -
For Nokia s60 1st and 2nd edition phones.
1. First Install FExplorer in your phone memory.
2. Got to drive C: , you will find a file called mmcstore
3. Send it to your pc directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
4. At the end of the file you will find your password.
As i had told earlier there is no specifc site that provides games for the moto ming as this phone is a PDA , not aimed at gaming . There are only few games that work on it and with full or partial functionality