Blackberry curve won't pair with my bluetooth headset
Try the following. Hope this helps.
1. Go into "Media" on your BlackBerry and enable incoming files (Menu-->Receive using bluetooth).
2. Find the file on your friend's device that you wish to send, and beam the said file accordingly.
2a. If you have not "paired" (created a friendship between) the two devices before, you will need to do this first...
2b. One of the devices will ask for a PIN code first and on this device
you need to create a four-digit, numeric password that can be anything
2c. On the second device, enter the four-digit, numeric password you
created and follow the simple, on-screen prompts on both devices to
complete the pairing (you can also pair the devices in advance by going
into Menu-->Set Up Bluetooth).
2d. Depending on the devices being used and the time taken to complete
the pairing, you may need to re-send the file (go back to step 1),
otherwise, continue below...
3. When your friend's device tries to send you the file, your
BlackBerry should ask you to name the file and where to save it; if you
have not set the device as "trusted" in the bluetooth settings
(Options-->Bluetooth-->your friend's device), you may need to
approve the file transfer first though.
4. The file should now be on your device.
Note: by default, all
* Pictures are saved into /Device Memory/home/user/pictures or /Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures if you have a memory card.
* Sounds (including songs) are saved into /Device
Memory/home/user/ringtones/ or /Media Card/BlackBerry/ringtones/ if you
have a memory card.
* Videos are saved /Device Memory/home/user/videos or /Media Card/BlackBerry/videos if you have a memory card.
In other words, unless you specify somewhere else in step 3, this is where you will find your file.
And remember, your incoming file transfer WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU
FIRST "PAIR" (CREATE A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN) THE DEVICES, go into Media
and CLICK MENU-->RECEIVE USING BLUETOOTH!!!