Question about Lands Phones
I just bought this phone and i need the manual to be able to program speed key
I had the same problem after some electrical work was carried out.....just re-register the handsets to the base station as per the users manual ...just takes a few seconds
Menu>advanced set>registration>pin>0000 (default)>menu......Done!
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
My Mom had this same problem. I found these instructions on Uniden's website (uniden.com) under the "Owner Manuel" section.
Here you go - good luck!
Using the Speed Dial Memory
Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers (up to 20 digits each) in the speed dial
memory. To store number in memory:
1) When the phone is in standby, press [memory]. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number.
(To enter a 2-second pause between numbers, press [redial/
pause]. Each pause counts as a digit. )
3) Press [memory] again.
4) Select the speed dial location where you would like to store the
number (  to  ). You will hear a confirmation tone indicating
that the number has been stored.
• Storing a number to a speed dial location will
overwrite the any previously stored number without
• When storing numbers into memory and the handset is idle (i.e., no key is
pressed) for more than 0 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and then the phone
will return to standby.
Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby, press [talk], and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press [memory] and enter the speed dial entry ( – ) that has the stored number
you want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the
handset will beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.)
The speed dial memory is not limited to phone numbers. You can store any number (up
to 20 digits) that you need to enter once your call connects. This is referred to as Chain
Dialing. An example is a frequently refilled prescription number. Store your pharmacy
phone number in one speed dial and your most frequently refilled prescription number
as another speed dial. To use, once you ring your pharmacy's automated prescription
line, simply press [memory] and the speed dial number where you stored your account
Erasing a Stored Number from Memory
1) With the phone in standby, press [memory] twice.
2) Press the number of the speed dial entry. A tone indicates that the stored number is
erased from memory.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2016 | Lands Phones
Sep 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jun 10, 2011 | Panasonic Cameras
May 16, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 09, 2009 | Vtech DS6111 Cordless Phone
Jan 17, 2008 | BellSouth 9915 Cordless Phone
Usually answered in minutes!