An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 or more questions within one hour.
Re: sandisk is going crazy
- check that it has good batteries
- check the control wheel on the front is working smothly, and not stuck or rubbing
- make sure no dust or foreign object are caught inside the clickwheel, or any buttons
last but not least, format the unit to factory ( you will lose all your songs) and see if you can reset it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure the player is fully charged. 1. Connect the player to your computer. 2. Make sure the computer detects the player. NOTE: If needed, switch the player to MSC mode, 1. Turn device OFF. 2. Slide the Hold switch down to Lock (orange color showing). 3. Press and hold the center button while connecting the device to the PC.then connect it to the PC. Next Be sure the battery is charged 1. Leave the player connected for approximately 2 hours to charge. 2. Disconnect the player from the PC. 3. Verify if you can turn on the player. 4. Reset the player if necessary. To reset the player: 1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds. 2. Release the Power/Menu button. 3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player. If that does not do it, re-seat the battery: Then try and see if it will come on with out the battery hooked to your computer, which I see you have done but did you change modes MSC to MTP . next delete the song it keeps hanging on and re-copy it back on to the player from a different folder or re-rip it from the CD and copy it into a new folder then re-copy to the player.
Get the latest firmware upgrade from Sandisk's website to be on the safe side, but I'm thinking that your song licenses expired. Convert all of your songs to mp3 format, and you will not have these kinds of problems.
this happened to me one time, try to let the battery die down, then recharge it, this worked for me,but the promblem you have might be in the copying of songs, i would also reccomend deleteing all of your songs the re downloading them, but im not sure if this will work
u have to wait till the screen will be black. I had the same problem with my sansa. it can lasts 1 or 2 days. after screen is black and then do following:
2. change lock switch to orange position
3. Press and hold rec button (at left side)
4. while pressing the rec button, turn the player on
5. it will appear the boot menu. connect the USB cable and try to continue the firmware
6. if it doesn't work, do a firmware downgrade. download this file:
7. execute the application while in boot mode