Question about Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Was regularly using it with no problems. After some time, when connected to PC, the folder (T sonic) was not opening on double clicking on corresponding icon. On runing AVG antivirus program, the results showed two files in the player were were infected and not able to rectify. One of the file was in the root. Downloaded the firmware (3.1) from http://www.transcendusa.com/Support/DLCenter/index.asp downloaded installed the software in PC Connected the transcend to the PC. It was recognised. On trying to install the firmware to the transcend, got a message to back up any files. After some time the continue button became active. On clicking on the button, the player was reset and that was the end of the show. Now, I am not able to power up the player nor is my PC recognising the player. Is it possible to revive the player ? Thanks.
Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off, hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware Wizard.
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
May 23, 2011 | Transcend T.sonic 320 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2010 | Cameras
Nov 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2009 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E8 Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2009 | Gateway (5500652) ( 5500652)...
Jul 18, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 09, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | Roxio Easy Media Creator 7
Sep 03, 2016 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!