- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Vzon DVD Player,
Before you fix anything, you need to troubleshoot the problem first to know what needs fixing. Since DVD players can play different kind of media formats like Audio CD, VCD, mp3, etc, please try the following
1. Turn on the DVD player and set the program to DVD. some player needs to be setup due to multiple functionality (can play mp3 on flash drive, etc..)
2. insert different Media CD as mentioned above if your player will play them. (if they play, try to insert the DVD you want to play)
3. Try different DVD disc
4. If all the above don't work, try to clean the laser head using the standard disc cleaner.
5. retry the DVD disc
6. If the player still don't play your DVD, probable issue would be the laser head or the disc motor.
7. Please bring them to you nearest Electronic repair shop for further assessment.
You have not said the TYPE of CD or DVD you are trying to play.
Your manual will clearly state what can be played and what cannot. ALSO, some mfg's like mine (samsung blu-ray) provided software or firmware updates you can d/l to flash drive or burn on cd and insert.
Check manual and your mfg websit for what's available.
Once the setting for Progressive Scan output is entered,
an image will only be visible on a Progressive Scan compatible
TV or monitor. If you set Progressive Scan to On in
error, you must reset the unit. Pointing the remote at the
player, press the STOP (x) button to stop any disc that is
playing. Next, press the STOP (x) button again and hold it
for five seconds before releasing it. The video output will
be restored to the standard setting, and a picture will once
again be visible on a conventional analog TV or monitor.