If you do see flashing LED lights and it doesn't turn on its possibly a firmwear fault. if under warranty take it back to the dealer and they will deal with it, if it's out of warranty, you'll have to upgrade the firmwear yourself.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
?? you left it open??? and now the lights arent workin is that correct??
if this is the case, no worry, the lights should havea built in thermosat that turn them off iff too hot( door left open) give it 20-30 min the lights will cool down and come back on.. its meant to do that soit doesnt coo yor food if the light switch ever fails
Hi.. Let me try to help you if I can... I'd like you to check a few things,
1) Open battery cover on handset & make sure that the battery pack is installed correctly, and not upside down. Also make sure the little wires that come from battery pack are plugged into the tiny jacks of the phone (usualy red & black wires) in handset is fully attached & pushed snuggly into the handset... and if No wires, check to ensure the part that does connect the battery to handset is not covered with a plastic film of tape or paper as right from a manufacturer they sometimes do that to preserve length of battery until product is sold to you..
2) Check the bottom of the handset phone, that sit in the cradle of the electric part of the recharger, and make sure there is nothing like plastic or paper covering the connections between the bottom of the handset and the charger. Make sure there is a full on connection for a full charge to the handset. As with some cordelss phones Ive had the red LED light will not come on if there is something blocking a full connection for a charge.. The red LED light on base, only comes on when the electricity is flowing into the handset. The slightest tilt not allowing handset a full charge, wont give it a FULL charge.
3) You say " NEW. Out Of The Box" I hope when you connected the battery pack into the handset, and made sure it was connected right, you then allowed handset to charge at least a FULL 12 -24 hours before trying to use your new cordless phone. as the batteries right out of the box, are rarely already fully charged when any cordless phone is bought and then it does need 12 - 24 hours for a FIRST FULL CHARGE...
If you can check all 3 of these questions, and let me know how things are back on this posting, if you stilll can not solve the problem after a full charge to battery, I may have some other ideas that can help.
i did all things described to get the screen workin,pressed the red n green buttons simultaneously n with the friggin stylus i pressed the reset button underneath, pulled the battery out a coupla million timesn put it in, but it jus doesnt unlock, the touchscreen aint workin, i can call, mssag or do anything except recieve calls, Arpan
the reason why this is happining is that your pushing to much power than that amp can handle you need to get a bigger amp so it can withstand the power that you want to push to it also the red light comes on so you dont blow the amp.
This is normal the red light tells you that there is a slight of decreased in coldness .Eventually the red light will disappear after the refrigerator has recollected it's coldness... in 24 hours approximately .....Jack Arevian.(.Aleppo Syria).Refrigeration Engineer...........