Hey guyz my digital cam was on my lap while i was sittin in my car then i stood up n' it fell i opened it it gave me system erorr then after a while it becam workin then now
it doesnt work @ all i opened it it gave me the same sign then i put it in da usb it's not recognizing it @ all it's DC E610
do u think the software broke down wish 2 help me as soon as posible thnx
1. Pls ensure that it's body is not broken. Iif yes take it to the hardware service center.
2. If body is ok then Detch the battery and memory card. First reistall memory card then battery. Adjust the right mode for picture. and turn it on and check.
3. If it is ok then connect it to computer by usb.If it is not ok then there is damage to it's circuit board. Go to service centre.
4. If computer does not dectect the camera then also there is problem with circuit board.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have the factory 6 disc sittin in the garage. If you want to pay for shipping, its yours. Every vhicle I buy immediately gets a pioneer nav system installed, that's why the factory one is sittin there. [email protected]
BEHIND THE LAP TOP are written the activation keys for the operating system you are given,with the lap top, u can use it three times, later you have to send microsoft the details of lap top by email and the original numbers with seal of the system software, it takes about maz month to 18 days to go through this process but u get your key extended once more.
No you cannot use Hard drive camcorders (any brand) as a web cam. Free software not available anywhere on the web but you can change your movie file extension off your camcorder from .MOD to .MPG then open it with Windows Movie Maker