For all of my games on ps2 when you press a button it is delayed. This is especially a problem for baseball hitting games or guitar hero where timing is essential for the outcome. Does anyone know how to fix this?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sometimes when playing Guitar Hero on a LCD TV or some other types, there will be a small delay between what's shown on the screen and what's heard. You can go into the game options and set up manual calibration. It's a little rough around the edges, but it'll get the job done. Hope this helps!
Just plug the Guitar Hero drums wireless adapter into the usb port.Then press the power button on the drums to switch them on ,then hold down the button on the adapter and press the power button on the drums again .They should connect ,if not it may be the version of your playstation doesnt work with the Guitar Hero World Tour disk.
okay, try this:
1. Start up PS2 with no disc
2. select 'Browser', press triangle.
3. select 'Console', press triangle.
4. select 'Diagnostics', press X, select 'ON'.
5. press 'O' to back out of this menu.
6. select 'Playstation Drive', press triangle.
7. select 'Disc Speed', press X, select 'FAST'.
8. press 'O' to back out of menu.
9. turn off PS2.
10. insert disc.
The Diagnostics should run and automatically
adjust your PS2 to play the game.
I got this "FIX" from someone who had the same problem. Hope this helps :D
clean the lens on your system and then start up ps2 with no disc. highlight browser and hit green triangle. highlight console and hit triangle. highlight diagnostics hit blue x button and select on. press red o button to back up. highlight playstation drive and hit green triangle. highlight disc speed and hit blue x button and select fast. press red o button to back out. turn off machine, insert guitar hero 2 and turn machine on. This solution worked for me and we have been having fun ever since. Good luck and may God be with you.