Question about Compaq A3000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I press the scan button, the monitor says "To:user folder" (I have that fixed), but when I press "Start" it just says "1 color normal". I used this in the past and it worked fine. I have reinstalled the program multiple times but nothing changes.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Mp C5000 Color Copier - 129k...
on Dec 08, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 07, 2013 | Casio Celviano AP-620 88-Key Digital Piano...
Jun 10, 2011 | Epson GT-2500 Flatbed Scanner
May 14, 2011 | Lexmark X8350 Print, Scan, Copy and Fax...
Mar 28, 2011 | Xerox Workcentre M24 Color Copier
Dec 01, 2010 | Gestetner DSc338 Color Copier
Jun 08, 2009 | Microlife 3MQ1 Blood Pressure Monitor
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 20, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER C3220 Color Copier
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!