- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Lol Deer Hunter 2014, Oh my!
Anyways, try another power cord and also try it in another power outlet
If you leave it plugged in for a few hours, does the tablet itself feel hot or warm? Does the plug itself feel hot or warm?
You may need to find someone else who uses the same type of charger or bring your tablet to a pc repair store to see if they have a charger to try it out.
Are you sure the charger is working correctly? When you plug the charger into the tablet and into the wall, then leave it alone for half an hour, does the charger feel at all warm? Is there power to that outlet, or is it a switched outlet (like one used for a lamp)?
If the charger feels warm after half an hour, does the back of the tablet also feel warm? It may actually be charging.
If the charger is dead cold (same temperature as a table) and you're sure that it's plugged into a good outlet and correctly plugged into the tablet, then it's a good bet that the charger is dead & you need to find another.
Can you also charge that tablet with a USB cable connected to a PC? That'd be a good test. Try doing that - if that ALSO will not charge the tablet, then there may be a problem with the tablet itself.
My MC55 will not respond to a cold or warm boot. I have fully charged the battery. The screen will not respond when I tap it. The screen is white withe the Motorola logo and MC55 Series. Is there anyway to get this back to working again with out sending it to a tech person?
Can you help me?
Two things could have happened. The battery got slightly loose, hence it's not charging and turning on, just remove the battery and put it back in. If that didn't fix the problem, the charger may be faulty and the battery went flat. You can check this by feeling the charger if it gets warm while plugged in. If it is faulty and under warranty take it back for a replacement. If it's not under warranty, try getting a replacement battery from Ebay.
Check if it's fully charged. Try connecting to different charging source. Press and hold the Reset button for 30 seconds then try connecting to charging source and try turning it ON. If the player doesn't respond send it for service.
I am guessing heat can only come from discharging the battery in a non-intentional way. Short circuit or something internal.
Did you plug it into something besides the connector it came with? An FM transmitter for the iPod killed mine. Hard reset, wall charging, USB charge, iTunes restore, replaced the battery ... still dead. Considering how hot it gets, (could be a fire hazard?) surprised Apple doesn't issue a notice or warning.