For you to surf the internet, your PSP has to have firmware 2.0 and above. to find out what firmware your PSP has:
1. Turn on the PSP.
2. Go to the "Settings" category (it's the one farthest to the left).
3. Scroll down to the "System Settings" icon and press x.
4. Scroll down to "System Information" and press x.
5. The screen will display the PSP's MAC Address, System Software Version, and Nickname. The
"System Software Version" is the firmware version.
If you have the 2.0 And above firmware heres how to get connected to the internet :
- Find a wireless access point. make sure you have the correct password as you will be asked to input it in order to connect to the WAP.
- Insert a Memory Stick. If you want to save any bookmarks while you're online, you'll need to have a Memory Stick to save them on. The same goes for any content you might want to download.
- Turn on the WLAN switch. You'll find this on the left side of the PSP, just above the Memory Stick slot.
- Set up the Network Settings. You'll find these under the "Settings" menu, right at the bottom of the list. Choose "Infrastructure Mode" and follow the instructions. Here's where you might need a password (see step 1).
- Open the Browser. Select "Network" from the home menu (it's the one farthest to the right). Scroll down and select "Internet Browser" (the icon has www on it). The PSP will connect and the browser will open (there will be a slight delay as this happens).
- Go to the Address Bar. If you don't see an address bar at the top of the browser, press the triangle button and it will appear. Navigate to the address bar using the up button on the d-pad. The address bar will light up.
- Surf away !
and in the case of you talking about San Disc. im guessing your asking how to insert and your Memory stick Duo? if so follow these steps :
- Open the slot cover for the Memory Stick Duo located on the left side of the PSP? system.
- With the printed side of the Memory Stick Duo facing out towards you, slide the Memory Stick Duo? into the slot in the direction of the arrow printed on the Memory Stick Duo.
- Press the Memory Stick Duo until fully inserted.
- Slide the slot cover back into its original position
Hope this helps !?