- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to create a proximity alarm for one of your waypoints is a very simple process. First you will want to create a waypoint for you destination. Be sure to name the waypoint something that will remind you of the destination. After this is done go to your main menu by pressing the "menu" button 2 times. Navigate to the "proximity" icon select it by pressing "enter" it will now allow you to create a proximity alarm select the open space and press "enter" it will now give you a list of items you can use select "waypoint" using "enter" and pick the waypoint you created earlier. now all you will have do is select a radius for thee alarm. You can also use the other items to create your proximity alarm such as cites addresses and any other navigation category.
Activate your phone's main menu. An array of icons will appear on your screen, and you can use the directional arrows to navigate through the various applications and features of your phone.
Go to "Settings" and open this feature. Select "Tools" and scroll down to "Alarm Clock."
Select "New Alarm," which will open a new window on the screen.
Scroll through the "Name," "Time," "Alert" and "Volume" categories, filling in the necessary information for these categories. Give the alarm a name, and under "Time" use the directional arrows to enter the specific time you want to awaken. "Alert" and "Volume" will allow you to customize the alarm sound and how loud it will be.
Click "Change" or "Set Alarm" when you have finished, and the alarm will be saved and programmed to ring at the time specified.
The alarm brain should not be the easy to locate if stock. Put everything as it was. The alarm brain, control, module or whatever any one wants to call it is most likely behind and under the radiopossibly on the floor but in that area. That is if it is OEM if not then it should have been installed under the instrument cluster. I should be a small box probably held with zip-ties and it should have all the information, manufacturer, model and wire functions on the brain. If you think he found the right thing then have him look for the red wire that connects to it. It should have a 15amp fuse on the cable. If its taken out this will disable the alarm. What ever he found should say Security, Alarm or something like that. Not door control or anything other.
To set an alarm for an event:
1. Create a new event or double-click an existing event.
2. In the New/Edit Event dialog box, select the Alarm check box.
3. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
4. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
5. Click OK.
To set a default alarm for all new events:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Date Book tab.
3. Select the Alarm Preset check box.
4. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
5. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
6. Click OK.
Setting Alarm Options
You can configure the Alarm Manager settings for the Desktop application in the Alarm tab of the Options dialog box.
To set Alarm options:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Alarms tab and click one of the following actions:
* Always available: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear regardless of whether the Desktop application is running.
* Available only when Palm Desktop is running: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear only when the Desktop application is running.
* Disabled: Click this option if you do not want alarm notifications to appear on your computer.
3. If you want an alarm tone to sound when the alarm notification message appears, click Play audible notification with alarm dialog.
4. Click OK.