Question about Sanyo SCP-3100 Cellular Phone
Thanks so much! My phone got wet the keypad stopped working so I left it out for the night in my kitchen (with the battery out and phone open) and it works again now.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
The first thing to do is remove the battery for about two minutes, then put it back in and try it, most likely it will work just like new! If not does the phone have any history of liquid damage? Even a small amount of water, juice, pop, beer etc., can damage a cell phone however if you gently dry it out with the battery removed and without charging it by placing it about ten inches above a baseboard heater for a day or two, with it folded open, like you were on a call, it can often solve the problem. Good luck!
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!