An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Have you recently upgraded any part of your hardware, software or operating system? I had one of these for a powerbook 3 years ago. And i used the software monitor to control the output busses, but Believe 1 is intended for monitor out, and the other for main out. So, ideally unless your processor or sound generating application can handle sending 2 separate signals, 1 to each out ( like serato or torq ) that is normal operation.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i would do a uninstall of anything Made by ion and Re install and see if that solves your issue, Ion isnt a very good dj product so something as simples as this could screw something up. try a fresh install and please let me know what happens and ill assist you from there
Exactly the same thing happened to me think they send them out like it so you get the info fader upgrade I took out the two screws popped the fader out it was cruded up so I sprayed contact cleaner in to it.Just to clarify you have it set up right if your using it just with software you need the in on chan 2 out on chan 3 on the front and make sure the curve is set right
if your desktop has two audio outputs (one for headphones and the other one to connect the speakers - both green), then you dont need dj io (or a second sound crad on the side), just go to config and chose the sound card settings to double inputs and in outputs chose both speakers and headphones' depending on what software you are using. questions [email protected]
the outputs in Traktor should be set up like this; Chanel 1 (3&4) Chanel 2 (2&1) this set up will give you a stereo sound coming out of Traktor using Numark DJ IO. Make sure the output is set up External and the Audio Devise is Numark DJ IO.
sounds like there is a input to output loop of some kind. On some of my soundcards I was able to configure a virtual patchbay. Check around in the software for this and macke sure outputs are to outputs and ins to ins. Good luck.
I can run audio on 3 separate channels/outputs of my laptop
I use Tricerasoft Swift Elite DJ software but the areas you need to look at for troubleshooting are probably similar:
1) check the (PCDJ) software settings for selecting the channel outputs of your Indigo DJ on each deck/ player. NOTE: 1/2 and 5/6 are the same physical port (headphone port), while 3/4 and 7/8 are also shared on the Line Out port. So make sure you use for eg. one player uses 1/2, and the other player uses 3/4 ONLY IF you want them running out to separate channels on the mixer
I personally run both my decks off the same channel, ie 3/4 so that my software can do the mixing for me. My mixer only acts as an master control device where everything else connects
2) Make sure you check your IndigoDJ Console (installed to the Windows Start menu under Echo Audio, Indigo DJ), if you have any conflicts or if for some reason one particular channel pair gets inadvertently muted, resulting in no sound coming from the port.
3) I also use my onboad sound card (typically for previewing music or for an auxillary output). This is obviously controlled by the Operating system... in Windows is is through the Sound properties, default sound device. I recommend NOT using Indigo DJ as a default sound card -- but that is a personal preference.
So in this way you actually have 3 outputs for sound
As far as cabling is concerned, it depends on what you are connecting to. I use a 1/8 (mini computer) jack to 1/4 whcih then plugs into a direct box (eleminates any static hum etc), then from the DI box using an XLR cable to the mixer. Your setup may be slightly different.
Had the same problem and fixed it today. It is the mute button. Whem you change from 1-2 to 3-4 if the mute button for 1-2 does not activate you will get the sound from 1-2 thru 3-4. Just change the setting and you are away. worked for me.