Has anyone had luck using Linux on 900c and know the steps going about it. Also having installed linux can you get the following to work :
- Ethernet LAN card - there a universal driver for the same.
- OpenOffice to edit office docs ( W/ppt/Excel/Access )
- Play .3gp files. I know opensource tcpmp is very good for Windows CE but what about Linux ?
Thanks again for your help .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
right clik my computer,go to properties,click on properties,click on hardware devices you will see the list of all the hardware components installed on your computer,check to see if your network adapter is installed,if not installed you will see a yellow balloon attached to the adapter icon,then try and install the device.if the device is installedbut you can't browse,i think that has to do with you internet configuration.try using the a unique computer name and the correct workgroup name,good luck.