- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Pour up to 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels in the base of the Popcorn
2. The use of oil is optional, but not necessary. If desired,
drizzle a small amount of vegetable oil over the unpopped kernels, then
stir to coat the kernels.
3. Place cover on the base bowl. Cook on High in the microwave for
approximately 3-5 minutes (microwave ovens vary tremendously!), or
until popping slows down. Allow Popcorn Popper to cool before repeated
use. Do not try to re-pop unpopped kernels.
4. Hand washing is recommended, but occasional washing in the top
rack of a dishwasher is acceptable for the bowl, but not the lid.
5. If popcorn burns easily or does not pop well, try placing a
shallow bowl, dish or plate upside down on the microwave turntable to
raise the popcorn popper up a bit.