Trying to print, the paper light flashes red, screen on camera says to add paper. Take cartridge out, add paper. Put back in, push print, it makes some noise then the paper light flashes red again and the screen says add paper. And so on. I take cartridge out, replace. Nothing helps. Maybe I'm not getting the stupid cartridge seated but if not, I'm not sure how to do it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Attention light is flashing red.
Solution The printer requires attention. Try the following:
* If the printer is connected to a computer, check the computer screen for
* If you are printing a CD label on a CD/DVD, insert the CD/DVD holder in the
CD/DVD tray now.
* If you have a digital camera connected to the printer, check the camera screen
* If the printer is not connected to a computer, check for the following problems:
- Main cover open
- Out of paper
- Paper jam
- Print carriage jammed or stuck
- Print cartridge missing or inserted incorrectly
- Print cartridge tape not removed
- Incorrect print cartridge installed
- Packaging materials are not removed
* If you are unable to solve the problem by using the instructions above, turn off
the printer and unplug the printer power cord. Wait 10 seconds, and then plug
it in again. Turn on the printer.
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
My C60 Epson Stylus printer is not printing. First of all the paper jammed, I pull the paper from the front and since then the catridge holder is not going to the middle to print. also the green light keepon flashing and the red light stays on. I need your help.
Cancel button Print cartridge status light Resume button and light Power button and light
- If the power light is flashing it means that your printer may be receiving data. - If the resume light is flashing you may be out of paper, or you may have a paper jam, you may be printing a two sided document by hand and the first side has finished printing. - If the print cartridge status light is flashing that means the top cover may be open, of there may be a problem with one of the cartridges. - If all of the lights are flashing the printer may need to be reset.
with regards to the status of the lights., its either the cartridges that you installed is not recognized by the printer's print head or cartridges are defective. try these steps: if all the inks are new take them out and get an eraser and rub the small chip gently so as to clean the contacts of the chip ( don't touch it with your finger ) reinsert the cartridges in the printer and allow it to charge.
There is also a self-help troubleshooting guide there which is very useful.
The blinking red light means you have a cartridge which needs replacing. Right click the little printer icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and select printer settings, then maintenance then replace cartridge.
ON your driver check that the paper size is correct and this most commonly occurs when the incorrect paper size is selected. For example if you are printing to A4 and you have letter size installed in the machine then the system will cause an error or jam when there is nothing there.
Also within word or which ever program you are using on the document goto file and then down to page setup once in there check the paper size make sure it's correct for the paper in your machine also check the paper source. Once you have done this check the paper tray guides are correctly against the paper turn on and try printing and hopefully this will work.