Won't Turn On/Charge
when that happened to me it could have been caused by two possible problems:
1) water damage. If you know it's not water damage, it still could be because if you had your phone in the bathroom while having a shower, steam can seep in and if it's one thing I noticed about chocolate flips they get water damage really easily.
------>>> If that is the case then you have to take your battery off and take a really fine ground sand paper and rub along the contacts (like the copper that is on the battery and the phone that touch when you put ur battery in) and that will rub off any kind of oxidization (rust) and possibly make your phone work. It happened to mine and I did that and it was successful
2) you could not be turning your phone off regularly enough. Technically, you are supposed to turn your phone off every night when you go to bed to give your battery time to re-vamp. Also, I was speaking with a rep from telus and they were saying that you should also turn your phone off during the day, just for a minute then turn it back on again and apparently it recharges the battery as well.
Hope this helps!! It only comes from personal experience so it all depends on the reason why it's doing that.
Oct 28, 2007 |
LG Chocolate Clamshell VX8600 Cellular...