An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Canon FaxPhone L80
Press Function, Data Registration, and then Set. Use the up/down arrows to select "report settings", then Set again. Using the arrows and Set change the values or TX REPORT and RX REPORT to "YES". This will pring a TX/RX report after every fax. When you are done press Stop/Clear. This is from Sectioon 14 of the owners manual. Let me know if you need more help....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press function then data registration and set/ok.It will say user settings,press the arrow down to get report settings,press set/ok,it will say tx report press set/ok and use the arrows to get output yes,press set/ok and stop!It will print one after every fax u send!Enjoy!
1. Press Function key
2. Press Data Registration key
3. Press Set key
4. Use (up or down) arrows to select REPORT SETTINGS
5. Press Set key
6. Use arrows to select TX REPORT
7. Press Set key
8. Use arrows to select OUTPUT YES
9. Press Set key
10. At PRINT WITH IMAGE, use arrows to select YES or NO (YES will print the first page of the fax with the report)
11. Press Set key
12. Press Stop/Reset key to exit menu
There is a report called a Confirmation report.
Under your set up, you will find it under one of 2 headings. Either under "reports" or it may just say Confirmation.
You will have 3 settings. 1 is to print on error only. 2 will be to print always and of course off.
If you want it to never print set off, if you want it to print when the fax is NOT sent, sellect error .