An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: AT&T Cordless Phone and Answering machine
You can download the manual from the link below:
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There should be a greeting or greet labeled button on the base.Hold it down and it will prompt you.If there isn't one,without turning on the phone hit the funtion button.There should be a directional button to cycle you through the options.It should be on the base though.We just got rid of our Uniden though because the batteries died and there are so many new ones that come out year to year,they don't even put out the battery anymore.It is less than 2 years old too.:( Good luck!
Push the top left button (looks like an audio tape). Then push 9 It will display a 180second count down in which to record your voice message. When finished, push the top right button (looks like and arrow into a diamond).
To turn off/on the answering machine:
I lost my user manual for my Doro 615R+1 home phone, so after much deliberation and playing with many buttom combinations, worked out how to turn off the answering machine.
- Open the answering machine function by pushing the top left button (looks like an audio tape).
- Push '0' and then use the up and down arrows to select On or Off.
- To enter your selection push the top right button (looks like and arrow into a diamond).