Hi There !!
Thank you for choosing fixya.com
It is possible to scan different batches
scanned from the ADF into one PDF file. When loading more pages in the
ADF after the first realm is finished, it asks if you want to continue
scanning to the same file. After that, it will continue scanning to the
same file. However, this feature can be selected in the Adobe Acrobat
application itself. From HP software, if we load the paper after one
realm of paper in the ADF is finished, it will scan the second realm to
a different file.
If you want to continue scanning to the
same file, you need to have either Acrobat Exchange or Adobe Acrobat
installed on the computer. Adobe Reader will not provide this feature.
After installing either Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Exchange, perform the following steps to scan pages to a single file:
- Make sure your scanner is turned on.
- Start Acrobat Exchange or Adobe Acrobat.
- Put the document into the scanner (usually face down on the scan bed).
- In Adobe Acrobat, click File
, then Import
, and Scan
- Select the device and whether you are scanning a single- or double-sided document.
- The scanning software opens and the scanner completes a preview scan.
- When the preview scan comes up, make any adjustments you would
like, including selecting the area you want to appear in the final
- Click Scan
. This will get the final scan into the computer.
- Your scanning software should take you back to Adobe Acrobat.
- In Adobe Acrobat, you should see a small window asking you if you
want to scan another page. If the document you are scanning has more
than one page, click the Next Page
button. If this is the only page, click Done
Scanning multiple pages
causes each page to append to the previously scanned page. If you have
multiple pages, but want them to be in different files, click Done
after each page to create separate files.
- When you have scanned the last page, click Done
on the window described in step 10.
- Your scanned pages will open in Adobe Acrobat. Scroll through to make sure that everything is there.
- Click File
, and then Save As
to name your file and save it.
Still unable to figure out, How to do this? Here are some tutorial on HP website that might help.
Hope this would help.