We just got a TV from my uncle today, it's a Mitsubishi WS-55413, rear projection HDTV. He had it set up as a HD, but we don't yet. Not sure if this makes any difference, but now the damn thing won't work. Even on the DVD player. We tried everything imaginable. The only thing we got in the whole process (besides a black screen) was a picture that was so unstable you can't make it out. It jumps around and goes side-to-side. It was working FINE today at his house. ARGH. We tried hooking the damn thing up using both antennas (A & B) and used the input slots. I can't figure out if something happened during the two block commute or if we are complete idiots. The fact that the DVD player does the same thing worries me though. Thanks for your help........Stephanie
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The control buttons may be getting stuck. Try this:
1. Remove front speaker grill
2. Disconnect the two cables that are sticking out of the top of the inner cover. The TV will still work with remote. If that helps replace switches, control board not available. Part Number 432P109010 quanity 9.
you have some caps that have failed in the dm module
that will have to be replaced to correct the problem
if your know how to change them and have the tools the caps can be obtained through most electroinc parts suppliers
there 1000mfd 16v we increase working voltage to 35WV
if you can change them let me know and i can give you locations on the board and the dm stands on the right side of chassis at rear