At Fixya.com, our trusted experts are meticulously vetted and possess extensive experience in their respective fields. Backed by a community of knowledgeable professionals, our platform ensures that the solutions provided are thoroughly researched and validated.
You can download the manual from the link below:
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This worked on my 04 CTS. This is a CTS without the GPS.
1) Turn key to On or Accy
2) Wait for the radio/clock display to load up.
3) Push the Tune/Select button at the lower right of the radio display. Nothing will appear to change.
4) There is a button to the right of the radio diplay with two horizontal lines on it. Push the lower of the two horizontal lines. The clock set option should appear.
5) Turn the Tune/Select button until the time is correct.
6) Push the Tune/Select button to lock the time in.