My sansa fuze is telling me i need to synchronize to continue music subscription? What do i do?
Hi There. I can understand your problem.
When we say synchronize it means that the license for the songs which you transfered got expired. If you have chosen rhapsody for transferring songs then follow the steps.
1) Deauthorize Computer. ( In rhapsody menu, go to tools menu there u will find this option)
2) Deauthorize device (By connecting the device in to rhapsody, right click on device where u will get this option).
3) Rename DRM folder in windows OS.
4) Go to rhapsody folder c:/prog files/rhapsody
5) Run the 3 files ( Del Helix License, Update Helix Componetns and Update windows components)
6) Then you will be redirected to the web page where u need to click on upgrade (But before u clilck on upgrade please install the activeX control, which will be popped up below the address bar)
7) Restart the computer
8) Launch rhapsody, it will take u to the setup
9) Follow the on screen instruction.
10) Sign into rhapsody account
11) Authorize computer
12) Connect the device
13) Authorize device
14) Download and transfer new song into the device
15) Unplug the device and try to play it
16) This should work..
NOTE : When we update the windows component please make sure that we use IE as default browser
Still if u have any issues kindly revert
Jan 12, 2010 |
SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player