Call ricoh serviceman he/she can fix it.
Defective tank full sensor
• Tank full lever bent or broken
• Incorrect ink suction
1. Check the harness of the tank full sensor.
2. Replace the GJ engine.
3. Replace the maintenance unit.
• The position of the tank full lever
does not stay at the tank full position
after ink initialization or air releasing.
• The position of the tank full lever is
not detected at ink suction.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Replace your polygon mirror motor or complete laser unit if you have one available. Replace this a.s.a.p as it can cause your BICU to pop. If your machine is already dead and you picked the code up on the web browser you need to replace the BICU as well. Do not replace the BICU without replacing the polygon motor. If you do you will pop the BICU again.
It's a fuser overheat error enter service mode to clear, if it comes back service call ( push in sequence clear modes(yellow) 1 0 7 hold down stop for 5 or so seconds, screen will change, power down, red switch. -Carl