Question about Uniden TRU 248 Cordless Phone (TRU248)
Having problems with the TALK KEY not working. have to push TALK KEY real hard to answer calls, by the time it works caller has hung up. taken handset apart and cleaned keys, but that only works for awhile. if problem can't be fixed, can i buy another TRU 248 package and use only the new handset on my old BASE UNIT? want to keep old Base Unit,have incoming recording that i would like to keep
SOURCE: Tru 9496
1. First, remove the battery cover on your unregistered TCX905 and look under the battery to confirm that you indeed purchased a TCX905 because some Uniden handsets were packaged as 905's but were not.
2. Take the fully charged unregistered 905 to the base unit TRU9496.
3. On the TRU 9496 base unit press "Menu" then select "Registration" and press OK
4. You should get the message "press the # key on the remote handset".
5. Depress the "#" key on the unregistered 905 and it should register.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
SOURCE: handset won't ring
You need to reset the main base and make sure the ringer volume is turned all the way up. Disconnect the power from the back of the main base, press and hold find hs key while reconnecting power until you hear long beep. Should reset base and handset.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2013 | Straight Talk Motorola EX431G Cell Phone
Nov 14, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 30, 2009 | GE 25952EE1 Cordless Phone
Apr 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 16, 2009 | GE 26938GE1 Cordless Phone
Feb 02, 2009 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
Dec 28, 2008 | Lands Phones
Nov 09, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jun 30, 2007 | Uniden DECT1080-2 Phone
May 03, 2007 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Usually answered in minutes!