My trail sentry will not let me reset the code
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Trail Scout and
Trail Sentry camera re-programming procedure.
1) Turn unit on and wait for screen to prompt password
2) Press the enter button and hold until camera switches
into 5-digit password mode _ _ _ _ _.
Trail sentry cameras
will not indicate 5-digit mode on the screen,
but will indicate _ _ _ _ instead of HHHH .
3) Press enter to confirm 5 digit mode (for trail scouts go
to next procedure).
4) Enter 5-digit code 66214 and press enter button(
trail sentry cameras will accept a 5th
Digit after the 4th 0ne is entered in the _ _ _ _ screen.
5) Camera will now go into operating mode, and user can now
program a new password from the setup mode