An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Hoover F5906-900 Steam Vac
Make sure that that the lid for the dirty water tank is locked on to the bucket, the other is make sure that the filter on the inside of the lid is not all the way up, needs to be a gap 1/4 inch or so.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first remove the dirty water tank then turn the unit on if your facing the front there is a duct on the right where the tank sets there should be a black seal around it if you have suction there then you will need to check the tank
You do not have the needed vacuum on the dirty water intake. Possible causes are:
1. No adapter sleeve in the back of the dirty water tank (the one that you remove to put the fabric hose adapter in)
2. The dirty water top is not sealed (cracked, not on correctly)
3. The intake shoot at the front of the unit is clogged with dirt/hair.
REMEMBER: This is NOT a vacuum cleaner - it is not designed to remove hair and dust.... ONLY wet dirt. If you fail to vacuum floors just before steam cleaning, the unit will clog up in minutes!!