Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: SanDisk Sansa e200 datadase fail
switch to recovery mode! here:
copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
SOURCE: sanDisk Sansa e200 cracked LCD
The LCD screens on the Sansa e200 series are soldered to the motherboard and are therefore beyond the skill level of most end users. Most repair shops also will not be interested in or capable of doing the repair. If you have the inclination to try and repair the screen, you first need to find a donor e200 series mp3 player that has some problem other than the screen, as you will most likely be unable to source the LCD any other way.
The best solution is to simply buy a new one - unless you enjoy soldering small traces.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Dec 10, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
May 14, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Nov 12, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Oct 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Jan 09, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Nov 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 19, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: