An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: light on plug doesn't come on
Most things are put together with a philps screw. sometimes star screws. start there unscrew all the screws you can find some might be hidden. no screws its a snap together plastic piece take a flathead screw driver to pry gently on a corner low...in case u dent it..if you ever get it open fallow the ac cord inside and it lead you to the fuses. sometimes they put a fuse link inline with ac input cord and heat shrink it...get your ohm meter out and test all fuses you find for continuity.
replace with exact if new one blows you have a short somewhere.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First of all dont ya think that when the breaker was tripping you may have a problem? Breakers trip when wires are overheated, now you have TOO big of a breaker on a compromised wire. Next thing is the wire is going to melt and your house is going to catch on fire. PUT THE RIGHT SIZE BREAKER BACK IN and replace your "reconditioned" PORTABLE AC.
1. put it on higher position near water drainage, window...etc
2. make hole in water tank
3. put tube in hole and lead tube in drainage or outside (hole in frame of window recommended for long term use). Fix tube with glue
4. take care that water tank is higher than end of the tube