Pretty much self explanitory, ive had it for about 1 year now and ive had this problem before but was somehow able to fix it but now can't remember how after i got my computer cleaned and rebooted. i connect it to my computer and i can't use the device manager because it dosen't recognise it as being an mp3 player but instead interprets it as being a digital camera or a scanner.
thx for the help :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Since you haven't given much info about type of computer etc, I will assume it is Windows. You can look in Control Panel, user accounts, add an account and the rest is pretty self explanitory. All the instructions are there :)
Hope this helped!
As long as you buy the wiring kit made for your car, the wires themselves will be color coded and actually labled to what it controls. The book that comes with the wiring kit is pretty self explanitory.
Use the following steps.
1. Open the start menu.
2. Open Command prompt.
3. In the command line, type "ipconfig"
4. Look for the "Default Gateway" and the corresponding IP Address.
5. Enter this IP Address into your address bar of your internet browser.
6. Then login to the control panel for your router.
7. From there, changing your security key should be pretty self explanitory.
first you need somewhere to get your music from i suggest frostwire... http://frostwire.com now import your frostwire files into windows media player then connect your mp3 player to the computer then there's self explanitory instructions from there & BAM u got music :)