Callers can not hear me when I am on a call though I can hear them. Made me think that the mic is broken in my phone. However, the mic works fine because I am able to make videos of my kids and watch the playback with sound.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Okay well, there can be a few possibilities :
1) Your microphone is muted. May be you mute it accidentally while you are on phone. Or maybe you've made some changes to your hardware recently but installing some app- all in all just make sure the microphone isn't muted.
2) Your phone microphone is damaged. In that case you need to get it repaired from a nearby mobile center. If you still have your phone under warranty then you can get it replaced by the company itself.
One way to check whether your mic is broken or not is try using earphones with a mic. See if the other person is able to hear or not.
Do try to reboot your phone. That sometimes fixes the problem.
If that doesn't seem to work,
Long press the menu button to access "google now" page. Hitting menu again gives settings option. From there, disable voice open for OK google.
not sure if its the same problem but i had that with a different model and was told when i placed the charger in the phone it moved the mic slightly and thats why it was not working as it should i used my hands free every time i made a call mine was so bad ..it was a manufacture fault so i was lucky and had the phone changed free !!! hope this helps
Try pressing the Feature button and dialing the digit 1. This will turn the microphone on and the MIC lite should turn red. Don't lift the handset or press Speaker, just press Feature 1. This will also turn the MIC off if you want it disabled again.