- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Since you are using explorer 9 beta, anything with beta is an application they are still testing and might not work properly, i suggest you use other browser such as mozilla firefox, opera,cometbird,etc. all you can download for free online and make sure you always update your operating system.
Hi: here is my advice : Just go to www.microsoft.com and download internet explorer again
and install it , then reboot your system . I'm sure that this will
solve the problem . any way , why don't you try other internet
communication softwares like ( firefox or google chrome) those both are
great also . I advice you to have more than one internet communication
software . I already have three just in case if one of them is
corrupted . I have ( Internet explorer and firefox and google chrome )
. just try the idea and you'll be satisfied with the result .
If that didn't help then try to check system for errors . such as registry errors . good luck .
If you are using IE 6 this is a common problem with HP, try getting a copy of Firefox 3 and then go to Microsoft.com and download a copy of IE7. You may prefer to use Firefox instead as your main browser.
The issue which you are facing is due to the addonswhich got installed on internet explorer.
To resolve the issue perform the following steps on the notebook:
1. Open Internet explorer window. 2. Click on Tools > Internet options. 3. Select "programs" tab. 4. Click on "Manage Add-ons". 5. Disable all the add-ons by selecting each add on. 6. Click on Apply and click OK.
Reset the Internet explorer:
1. Open Internet explorer window. 2. Click on Tools > Internet options. 3. Select "Advanced" tab. 4. At the bottom of window click on "Reset" and "Restore Advanced Settings" buttons. 5. Click on Apply and click OK.
The above steps will definitely resolve the issue.
You didn't tell what IE version you're using.Incase IE6 then what I recommend is to uninstall and reinstall it back.For IE6 go up to add or remove program under control panel.Select under Add remove Windows component.You sould see Internet explorer there.