Question about Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
You need a device that does not come supplied with the player.
Making LINE-IN recordings
Line-in recordings are used to record music tracks in digital format directly from an external player.
1. Connect an external player (like a portable CD player or a stereo system) to your player via the docking
cradle. (this is an optional accessory which is not supplied with your player)
2. Insert one end of the audio cable to the line-out connection on the cradle and the other end to the device
you want to record from.
3. Go to the main menu of your player and select Recordings > Start LINE-IN recording.
4. A message Connect line-in will be displayed.
5. Press 2 to start line-in recording, at the same time, start the playback on the device you want to record from.
6. Press 1 to stop recording.
7. Your line-in recording will be saved on your player as a PCM file (.wav extension). You can find this file
under Recordings > Recordings library > Line-in recordings.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Aug 07, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jan 21, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Sep 10, 2007 | Philips GoGear HDD060 MP3 Player
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!